Monday, March 23, 2009

At the Rodeo!


A very rare family shot!
At the Houston Rodeo

Yee Haw! I love the rodeo! I grew up going religiously in San Antonio. My family owns a business that had a float in the rodeo parade and it was such a treat to miss school on Friday to ride in the parade. They also had a booth in the exhibit area so I was always there running around ... so much fun! It will be fun to share my love of the rodeo with the boys as they get older! I'm not the biggest fan of the actual rodeo but have always loved the carnival which is what we did. Much to George's dismay, we missed the BBQ cook off this year. We also attended the Katy Rodeo Parade .... one of our family traditions!
At the Katy Rodeo Parade
And, at the Houston Rodeo ...



All rodeo-ed out!

2 comments:

christina said...

Selene, I love that picture of the boys in the green car thingy. Really cool!

Angie said...

Love the Rodeo pix! The last one sums it up best. The rodeo is great fun, but really takes it out of you. :)